Erica Leon Nutrition
Live a Value -Driven & Fabulous Life With Intuitive Eating
Hi there! Thank you for stopping by. I am Erica Leon, a registered dietitian and eating disorder specialist. One of my greatest pleasures is helping people learn to make peace with food and their body image and recognize that "HEALTH" can be achieved at a wide range of body shapes and sizes.
I recognize that one-on-one counseling isn't for everyone nor for every situation. That's why I offer several intuitive eating program options, including my newest offering specifically geared to midlife women:
- Are you struggling to accept the changes happening to your body as you go through menopause?
- Do you feel guilty about how much, or what you eat?
- Do you think about food and your body ALL THE TIME?
- Do you feel overwhelmed and powerless over your cravings, blaming yourself when you finally give in?
- Are you tired of LOSING and then GAINING the same weight over and over?
Intuitive Eating Essentials for Midlife, Menopause and Beyond is an 8 module online course with LIVE GROUP professional support that will help YOU learn to be at peace with food.
Sounds crazy, I know, but the reality is that all the diets in the world will not "fix" you or your life. Learning new skills that connect your mind and body will help you recognize your natural sense of hunger and fullness, and find satisfaction with foods. Rigid diet rules are doomed to fail every time. And then YOU blame YOURSELF for this failure. IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT! It is the fault of the diet!
PLUS you get LIVE training and Support Calls with me and there are some recordings with some of my professional colleagues! The next group starts in September 2020. Get all the details here - https://ericaleon.com/intuitive-eating/
After taking Intuitive Eating Essentials, you will recognize that your worth is not determined by the size or shape of your body. You will notice which foods leave you feeling more satisfied than others. You will feel happier and healthier because you will no longer fear or feel critical of your food choices. You will gain valuable time, energy and money that you previously spent on your newest diet and diet talk.
Hear what others have described after ditching dieting and embracing intuitive eating:
- There are really so many ways that Intuitive eating has transformed my life. All of them positive and profound. I don't binge anymore. I don't restrict anymore. I avoid foods only because they'll hurt my stomach, and even indulge in those occasionally so that I don't feel deprived.
- Intuitive eating has given me freedom like I never knew. I'm not a slave to my current diet or the next diet. My internal dialogue is kind and uplifting. My conversations are so much more meaningful, and I notice a person's inner qualities much more than their outer appearance. I am less critical of others and no longer jealous, intimidated, or negative.
In Intuitive Eating Essentials, you will explore your relationship with food, your dieting history, readiness to integrate intuitive eating into your life, and learn how to use your values to make peace with food.
I also offer a variety of free and low cost introductory programs for Intuitive Eating and Eating Disorder recovery. You can see all the programs below. Click on each for a more detailed description. You can also learn more about my private practice at www.ericaleon.com.